Back to my favourite place in the world :)

I don't know about you but I plan my long weekends as soon as I know when they are. When I hear someone saying 'oh I didn't realise it's a long weekend this weekend...I haven't made any plans.' I just nod and smile politely and move on.  All my free time and long weekends are dedicated to my life passion of travelling and this time was no different.

Back to my favourite place in the world...Scotland of course! Having spent four years in this beautiful country I just could not wait to go back and visit my old favourite places where so many happy memories were created.

Here are few pictures capturing just a small part of this naturally beautiful country. 

Enjoy!

Stirling

Glencoe, Highlands

Highlands

Carrbridge 

Balmoral Castle

St Andrews






Comments

Popular Posts